Dienstag, 13. September 2016

My Mac Lipstick Babys


Heute zeige ich endlich meine Lippenstifte von MAC. Das ist my go to brand! Ich habe schon so viele verschiedene Marken getestet, aber MAC ist und bleibt mein Favorit.
Seriously they're pretty expensive, but they are so high pigmented and they seriously stay f o r e v e r!
I can go to work with them, where I really sweat a lot, drink, eat, go out with friends and come home late at night and my lips still look good. I still haven't used up one of them and I got my first one on Christmas 2015. 
So enough talking lets go ahead and look at my babys!




These are all the Mac lipsticks I own right now. I need to say my boyfriend surprised me very often with a new one and he bought me nearly half of them - such a sweetheart! :)



My nudes and also the ones I wear the most apart from "Creme D'nude" this is my first one and my only one of the "Cremesheen". I got this from my boyfriend and I was so sad that this beautiful nude color does have such a bad stay! I tried every tipp I got but nothing helps. But eventhough a very nice color. Myth, Creme D'nude, Whirl, Taupe, Honeylove and Teddy Love. 



Lady be good, Russian Red, Studded Kiss, Amorous, Please Me, Pink Plaid and (I never remember how this one is called) Antique Velvet
I ordered Amorous and antique Velvet online and I never tried Antique Velvet outside, cause the color is so differend than on the internet. I don't know if it will maybe look wearable in fall, but it's definitly nothing for everyday or when you go out in the evening. I don't know, that's just my opinion.
I wouldn't also order Amorous again. The color is okay, but not a must have.
Lady be good is one of the retro matte liquide and this lipstick stays longer than forever haha! But it's also a little little bit dry, but I think if you want a lipstick that stays no matter what, it can not be hydrating. You have to remember it's still a lipstick! 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen