Dienstag, 13. September 2016

You can take me out of New York , but you can't take New York out of me ♥

My second time in New York was in April 2014. My mom and I visited our family on Long Island. Everyone who was lucky enough to spend time in New York says the same: "I love New York"!
And it's true. I love everything I was able to see in Long Island and Lew York City. I'm obsessed with it.


Soho Houses - Definitly life goals!


Time Square by the way. ;)


On the 86th floor of the Empire State Building - what a feeling!




Spend a day at Coney Island right by the beach.






We were able to get some Yankee tickets minutes before the game started. Felt like a real New Yorker girl going there with the family on the weekends. Even though I was the only one in the stadium, who has no clue what was going on haha.





Driving into New York City!




Just a small Macy's store (it goes around the corner).




In the Bronx before the game started.



Also my second time in my moms favorit part of the island - the Hamptons Suffolk County. I'm definitly not sure, but I think it's East Hampton.







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen