Freitag, 15. April 2016

NYX & Benefit delivery

Today my douglas order arrived! I heard so much good about the NYX lip cream and they have so much amazing colors, so here we are! 


They are really good and they were so cheap - I'm surprised, that's not what I expected. And omg the smell! OH MY GOSH! It's like a vanilla candy stuff. It smells so good, wish I could buy something like that to eat!


Left to right

      




I searched so long for a new good mascara, cause mine from kiko is already empty. It wasn't that easy to order this one, cause people who know the prices of kiko mascara, know that they are far away from the ones from benefit .. But luckily it was worth it! The mascara looks so girly and special, but it's also a really good one. The mascara makes amazing lashes and .. 
I love it. No more words needed! ;-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen