Dienstag, 12. April 2016

First Glossybox

I finally got my first glossybox and it wasn't an easy way to get it.


Once they told me the delivery will be on Friday, but it didn't come. When they changed the date to Saturday, I saw that they where at my house but no one opened - at 7 am! On a Saturday! Same shit on Monday, but I swear the delivery boy did not ring! I was up a few times, but no one rang! So luckily he came again in the afternoon and now I finally got my box, hurra!


I love the packaging so much! It looks so classy and girly, really nice!


I haven't tried all the products jet, but I really like the benefit mascara and I was so excited that I got something from benefit! I'd rather got the mascara in black, but it's also nice in brown.
The rexona deo smells really fresh and i like it! 
I tried the être belle golden skin roll on, I think it's pretty good, cause I heard only good about this brand, but to be honest, I don't have any dark circles.
Today I also tried the claire fisher mask and I think it smells so fancy.
I didn't unpacked the brush, cause I got so much brushes and I don't use these little ones very often.

Logo 349x63 GLOSSYBOX

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen