Mittwoch, 6. April 2016

A dream come true? My love to America

Since I was a little girl, I always told people, that I'll live in the states, when I'm older. I have never been there until Spring 2013, but I always dreamed about America or especially Los Angeles. I don't know why I dreamed about something I have never been to, but that's the way it is. 




In March 2013 my mum and I finally went to New York, where a part of our family lives. I really don't overdo this, but I had such a different feeling as soon as I went out of the plane. I remember I was really ill back then. My ears hurt so much and I had a really bad chill, but I went out of the plane and forgot about all that stuff and I was so happy, it's insane!
I felt so different, even when we where just on the highway I felt so good to be finally there. And I think a lot of people who went to the US understand what I try to tell you. 
When I was little my aunt always came to visit in summer, it was always like a second christmas to me. She had so many gifts for us kids, with stuff, we still don't have in Germany. Maybe that's also a reason, why I'm so obsessed with all that american stuff. I got all time so much cool bling bling clothes and freaky sweets. It was such a amazing time!
One year later in April 2014 we went again to New York and it was exactly the same. I felt so good there!! No matter what we did, if we where in a coffee or just walked around, it didn't felt the way it does in Germany. 
Everytime I tell people how much I want back to the US, they always think because of shopping, but that's not the reason. 

And now my boyfriend and I finally think about a vacay in Los Angeles! I'm so hap
py, just thinking about it and planning it!I hope so much it will be possible the way we want it. Why are these damn flights so expensive? Arrg!


Everyone got that one special picture in their head, thinking about their future. And to be honest I never saw myself living in Germany. My dream future has always been in the US, always! In my head was always that picture from my "future me" on a street in America. I know it sounds crazy, but some people will understand! :)






http://www.rantplaces.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Southern-California.jpg

http://usa.sae.edu/assets/Campuses/Los-Angeles/2015/Los_Angeles_city_view.jpg

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen