Mittwoch, 26. Juli 2017

Visiting our friend in Athens

Hellooo ❤


In April me and my boyfriend have been to Athens visiting our friend who lives there for about a year. I really expected anything from this city, because so many people told me it wouldn't be a nice and clean. But wow, where have they been? It's actually really really pretty! So cute like in a movie everywhere little lights and so much plants in the coffees!! Everywhere you go, in every coffee you see are small lights and plants - so so cozy!






Now I know where the extra weight comes from 👀




How pretty is that?




View from the Acropolis over Athens


Sunset from our friends' apartment 


Olympieion and Acropolis


Dinner with a view to the Acropolis (have we even seen something else than the Acropolis 😜?) 


Athens by night

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen