Donnerstag, 27. Juli 2017

New Make Up Stuff

Hey Beautys ❤
Today I finally have a new post about make up!!! 
These are some things I bought in the last few month.





Benefit - Dandelion twinkle
My all time fav is Mac Soft&Gentle which costs 32€ for something like 9g/0,31oz and this one is only 3g/0,1oz and it's 34€.Even though it's really good, I think the one from Mac is still better and so I'd prefer Soft&Gentle.



Nars - Orgasm
I bought this blush while our vacay at sephora in Palma de Mallorca. The name says everything! It's so pretty, the perfect mixture between pink and orange with glitter particles in it 💖




Benefit - Cheek Parade 
My boyfriend bought it for my birthday at sephora in Athens and I really love it. I still have my Hoola Bronzer so I didn't used this one so far and I think the light version of this is more for the winter bronzy look. 
Dandelion is my fav it looks so girly and fresh 😍



MAC - Beaming Blush
Also not as good as Soft&Gentle but really nice on tanned skin. It's a mix between gold and rosé. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen