Samstag, 2. April 2016

New In - MAC and Benefit

Yesterday I went to douglas - my favorite! There I'm always totally in a shopping rush and can't control myself, upsi hihi.



A very nice MAC stuff gave me professional advice in foundation and now I finally have the perfect color to my skin. Unfortunately it was sold out, so I've to wait a few days. 
I've also finally bought the highlighter from MAC. They had only one of the "Soft & Gentle" left - lucky me! In the beginning I was a little bit scared if it will shine to much, because of the glitter, but it's so amazing! 
From the Benefit bronzer I heard so much good report, so I bought it and the others don't lie, it's really good! Before then I had the "Wonderstick" from NYX and unfortunately the texture wasn't very good to blend. 



 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen