Dienstag, 29. März 2016

Who I Am

Hello everyone! My name is Mona and I'm eighteen years old. I'm from Germany, but I'll write in English because I love this language! I also have american and italian roots, so maybe that's why I'm so obsessed with English. 



In October 2015 I started studying "Digital Media Marketing" and directly relized: it's the wrong subject! Unbelieveable, but three weeks too late to change. I'm not really a person, especially in important things like school or college, I give up so quickly, but I was sure a hundred percent that I'm wrong in that subject.
So I was done with it and unfortunally I have to wait one year now. The reason I wanted to switch: Informatics! I knew I'd choosen a subject with a lot of informatics, but firstly I thought it wouldn't be that discusting and secondly I thought it wouldn't be a that big part of my course of study. But you see, it was wrong. 
So now I have one year for free and luckily I found directly a really good job, where I can work everyday and make a lot of money in that year.

instagram


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen